TWO INGREDIENTS make up this wholesome breakfast. These were super delicious and I’m so glad I finally tried them! Pancakes are such a fun Sunday morning breakfast, and with this recipe it’s easy to enjoy the treat with absolutely no guilt. There’s only two ingredients in the “pancake mix”, both of which I use in my breakfasts multiple times per week.
- one banana
- two fresh eggs
- mixing bowl
- Ninja Master Prep (optional, but this is how I mashed my bananas)
- a large skillet for baking
- a thin spatula
- coconut oil cooking spray
- toppings: berries, nut butter, pure maple syrup, etc.
- whisk two eggs in a bowl
- slice banana and place in Ninja Master Prep
- add eggs to banana mix
- spray skillet with coconut oil spray and turn to medium-high heat
- drop small amounts of mixture across the skillet
- let cook for 1-2 minutes per side
- add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
I ate this entire batch myself, apart from the couple bites I shared with Everett (another plus is that if you’re giving your baby eggs, they’re baby-friendly!). I figure it’s essentially equivalent to eating two eggs and a banana with almond butter! For an extra clean version, use organic ingredients, nut butter with no added sugars, salt or oils, and farm fresh eggs!
This recipe is both gluten and dairy free.